- New Patented PiezoWalk® Principle (not a Stick/Slip or Ultrasonic Motor)
- To 10 N Push/Pull Force
- Resolution to Picometer Range
- Very Stiff Design, Fast Response & High Bandwidth
- Dither & Step Mode
- 20 mm Standard Travel Range
- Compact (25x25x12 mm) and Cost-Effective
- Low Voltage (40 V)
- Self Locking, with no Heat Dissipation, Nanometer Stability
- Non-Magnetic and Vacuum-Compatible Working Principle
The novel N-310 NEXACT® PiezoWalk® Linear Motor Actuators
are ultra-compact precision drives featuring travel ranges of 20 mm and push/pull forces to 10 N.
With their high resolution, NEXACT® piezo stepper linear motors are ideal for high-precision positioning over long travel ranges.
The N-310 can be operated in open-loop and closed-loop mode (with the addition of an external position sensor). A variety of NEXACT® controllers facilitates the integration into micro- or nanopositioning applications.
Advantages of PiezoWalk® Piezo Stepping Drives
NEXLINE® and NEXACT® offer several advantages over traditional drive technologies:
- Resolution in the picometer range
- Compact dimensions
- High drive forces from ten newtons (NEXACT®) up to several hundred newtons (NEXLINE®)
- High dynamic performance with sub-microsecond response
- Self-locking when powered down; no holding current
- Zero backlash, no wear or maintenance, no mechanical components like gears or leadscrews.
- Non-Magnetic and Vacuum-Compatible Operating Principle
>> N-310 Online Datasheet
>> N-310 PDF Datasheet
>> E-861 Controller Online Datasheet
>> PDF Catalog Precision Linear Actuators
>> Download Brochure on NEXACT® / NEXLINE® Actuators
N-310 Miniature Piezo Stepping Motor Actuator. Size only 25x25x12 mm (1x1x0.5")
Watch Ultra-Slow Motion Animation of PI Piezo Stepping Motor (Combined Dithering/Step Mode)