Are you enthusiastic, committed, and enjoy actively approaching customers? Your expertise in Inside Sales and commercial understanding make you the first point of call for our customers. In our high-tech environment, technical knowledge / skills are an advantage. For our headquarters in Karlsruhe, we are looking for an Inside Sales Specialist (m/f/d) to cover the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) region.
- With Field Sales service, you will be working in the whole of Switzerland.
- Independently dealing with customer enquiries together with Field Sales, right down to the customer signing a contract.
- In collaboration with Technical Sales Engineering, you will develop the application-specific solution.
- You create quotes, are responsible for data maintenance in the CRM system, and follow up on quotes.
- You have organizational capabilities in Sales and other interfacing areas, such as Order Processing, Service, etc.
- Supporting Field Sales with customer acquisition activities, making appointments, and organizing customer events
- Supporting the Marketing team in preparing trade fairs / conferences, and active trade fair participation.
- A completed commercial apprenticeship or technical / scientific background, and an interest in commercial tasks
- Sound experience of Inside Sales, ideally in a manufacturing company
- Communicative, friendly manner when dealing with customers face-to-face / on the telephone
- Structured, solution and customer-oriented working methods, both independently and within the team
- High level of personal initiative and good self-organization.
- Good knowledge of German and Business English are necessary, as well as French (written and spoken)