Do you see your future in sales, and would like to be trained by an experienced professional? Would you like to understand the exciting applications of our high-tech customers, and, in the long term, take care of these customers yourself? If you are outgoing, naturally curious and an active listener, then we are looking for you as a Junior Sales Representative for Northern Germany (zipcodes 1,2,3). After a thorough induction phase in the first 12 months at our headquarters in Karlsruhe, you will be put in charge of your own sales area in Northern Germany.
- Intensifying existing customer relationships and acquiring new customers in new markets.
- Consulting our customers together with our Technical Sales Engineering and Development departments.
- Developing solutions for specific applications, creating and tracking quotations down to the finalized contract.
- Supporting Marketing by participating in trade fairs and conferences.
- A degree (Master/Bachelor), preferably in the field of Physics, Precision Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering, or alternatively a technical qualification with further training as a master craftsperson (m/f/d) in the field of Mechatronics, Precision Engineering, as a hearing aid specialist, optician, service engineer
- A confident and competent manner, and outgoing personality
- Willingness to travel and a love of traveling.
- Very good spoken and written communication skills in German and English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and a CRM system.
- A valid driver's license.