- Lead-free, crystalline actuator material
- High dynamics
- Ideal for operation without position control
- Low electrical power consumption
- Minimal length tolerances
Bipolar operating voltage up to ±500 V. Nearly hysteresis-free motion (<0.2 %). No creep. Picoactuators®, as longitudinal and shear actuators, are configurable up to heights of 20 mm and maximum travel ranges of ±1.5 µm.
Picoactuator® longitudinal and shear actuators consist of a crystalline piezoelectric material. The specific displacement for shear actuators is ±0.02 % of the actuators length and ±0.01 % for longitudinal piezo actuators. This value is ten times lower when compared to piezo actuators made of lead zirconate titanate (PZT). The motion is highly linear and almost hysteresis-free.
Customized versions and other specifications on request
- UHV-compatible to 10-9 hPa
- Inner hole
Fields of application
- Industry and research
- Vacuum applications
- High dynamics, open-loop scanning applications
- Compensation of undesired transverse motion with nanopositioning systems ("out-of-plane" and "out-of-line")
User Manual PZ284
Short Instructions PZ257EK
PICA Piezo Actuators up to 1000 V: P-0xx, P-1xx, P-405, PICA Stack, PICA Power, PICA Thru, PICA Shear, Picoactuator®
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.