- UHV-compatible to 10-9 hPa
- For cryogenic environments
- Extreme reliability: >109 cycles
- Picometer resolution
- µs response time
Piezo shear actuators
Operating voltage -250 to 250 V. Suitable for use in cryogenic and UHV environments to 10-9 hPa. Lateral displacement is based on the piezoelectric shear effect. Excellent dynamics with minimum electric power requirement.
Variants for multi-axis motion, also with inner hole.
- Piezo ceramic material
- Nonmagnetic versions
- Operating voltage range, displacement, layer thickness, cross-sectional dimension
- Load capacity, force generation
- Mechanical interfaces: flat, spherical, metal, ceramic, glass, sapphire, etc.
- Extra-tight length tolerances
Fields of application
- Industry and research
- Low temperature / vacuum environment to 10-9 hPa
- Scanning applications
- Precision mechanics
- Switching applications
Short Instructions PZ257EK
PICA Piezo Actuators up to 1000 V: P-0xx, P-1xx, P-405, PICA Stack, PICA Power, PICA Thru, PICA Shear, Picoactuator®
User Manual PZ252
PICA Shear Piezo Actuators: P-111, P-112, P-121, P-122, P-123, P-141, P-142, P-143, P-151, P-152, P-153, PICA Shear Customized Products
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.