- ProductsProductsPI is a worldwide leading supplier of solutions in the fields of motion and positioning. PI does not only develop and produce a broad range of positioning stages and actuators for linear, rotary and vertical motion or combinations of different axes. PI also adapts those solutions to customer-specific applications or supplies finished subsystems for motion and positioning.
- New Products
- Product FinderProduct FinderSelect the product type specified by the axes of motion required. Selection of more criteria expands or shortens the list of results. Select more than one filter at a time, for example, to find positioning stages designed for higher load capacity, too.
- Customized ProductsCustomized ProductsPI is fully at home where unconventional solutions are in demand. This is no longer limited to fields of research. Today, nanotechnology is also present in standardized industrial processes.
- Nanopositioning Piezo Flexure StagesNanopositioning Piezo Flexure StagesPI's piezo flexure stages combine sub-nanometer resolution and guiding precision with minimum crosstalk.
- Multi-Axis Piezo Flexure StagesMulti-Axis Piezo Flexure Stages
- PIFOC® Objective & PInano® Sample Scanners for MicroscopyPIFOC® Objective & PInano® Sample Scanners for Microscopy
- Linear Piezo Flexure StagesLinear Piezo Flexure Stages
- XY Piezo Flexure StagesXY Piezo Flexure Stages
- XYZ Piezo Flexure ScannersXYZ Piezo Flexure Scanners3-Axis Nanopositioning Scanners of Maximum Precision
- Piezo Flexure Tilting MirrorsPiezo Flexure Tilting Mirrors
- Multi-Axis Piezo Flexure Stages
- Miniature StagesMiniature StagesMiniaturized stages and manipulators are essential in mobile applications for measuring and medical devices, in industrial microassembly or use for research, e.g. in UHV and non-magnetic environments.
- Miniature Linear StagesMiniature Linear Stages
- Miniature Rotation StagesMiniature Rotation Stages
- Miniature HexapodsMiniature Hexapods
- Miniature Linear Stages
- Linear StagesLinear StagesPI offers a wide range of motorized linear stages to supply high-precision industrial markets like semiconductor and photonics, as well as high-end research. Vacuum versions are available for a large number of different models. Multi-axis compositions can be set up with adapter brackets or specialized vertical stages and compatible rotation stages.
- Stages with Magnetic Direct-Drive Linear MotorStages with Magnetic Direct-Drive Linear Motor
- Stages with Stepper, DC & Brushless DC (BLDC) MotorsStages with Stepper, DC & Brushless DC (BLDC) Motors
- Vertical Stages with Stepper, DC & Brushless DC (BLDC) MotorsVertical Stages with Stepper, DC & Brushless DC (BLDC) Motors
- Miniature Linear StagesMiniature Linear Stages
- Stages with Magnetic Direct-Drive Linear Motor
- Linear ActuatorsLinear ActuatorsChoose from the widest range of technologies the optimum for your special demands: Set-and-forget applications benefit from the specific features of piezomotors that provide excellent long-term stability, also for vacuum or nonmagnetic environments. Stepper and DC motor solutions are well-established and reliable for both industrial and research use.
- PiezoMike for Long-Term StabilityPiezoMike for Long-Term Stability
- Linear Actuators with Stepper & DC Servo MotorsLinear Actuators with Stepper & DC Servo Motors
- Voice Coil Actuators with High Dynamics & Force Control OptionVoice Coil Actuators with High Dynamics & Force Control Option
- PiezoMove Lever ActuatorsPiezoMove Lever Actuators
- Nanopositioning Piezo ActuatorsNanopositioning Piezo Actuators
- PiezoWalk® Actuators with High Force & StabilityPiezoWalk® Actuators with High Force & Stability
- PIRest Active Piezo ShimsPIRest Active Piezo Shims
- PiezoMike for Long-Term Stability
- Rotation StagesRotation StagesPI offers stages with all kinds of motorization and guiding options: air-bearing, torque motor driven, motorized worm-gear coupled, tiny piezomotor stages and specialized goniometer stages with orthogonal tip-tilt mounting option.
- XY StagesXY StagesStability, precision and dynamics are crucial in the application fields of PI’s XY stages. They are the basis of high throughput rates and reliable operation. PI makes use of own developments in the fields of PIMag® magnetic linear motors and PIglide air bearings. Industrial production and quality control benefit from PI’s high-load XY stages and planar scanners.
- HexapodsHexapodsHexapods provide six degrees of freedom in the most compact package. In combination with absolute measuring sensors, software and motion controllers that make the most complicated motion profiles easy to command, PI hexapods answer industrial requirements.
- Engineered Subsystems for AutomationEngineered Subsystems for AutomationPrecision components, stable control and a great deal of experience in engineering are essential for high-precision complex motion and positioning solutions. PI is a supplier of technologically sophisticated drive components and high-precision positioners and also offers all levels of integration for engineered subsystems.
- Fast Multi-Channel Photonics AlignmentFast Multi-Channel Photonics Alignment SystemsPiezo scanners take care of fast, continuous scanning tasks, where durability, dynamics, and precision matter. The larger travel ranges are realized with XYZ combinations or 6-axis hexapods. Integrated routines make it possible to perform single-axis alignments up to complex, multi-axis fiber array positioning within the shortest possible time.
- Motion Control SoftwareMotion Control SoftwareAll digital controllers made by PI are accompanied by an extensive software package.
- User Programs and Their FunctionsUser Programs and Their Functions
- Software Tools for HexapodsSoftware Tools for Hexapods
- Third Party SupportThird Party Support
- Software Products for Special ApplicationsSoftware Products for Special Applications
- Controllers & DriversControllers & DriversThe decision for a motion controller depends on the specific application situation. Various criteria, such as limited installation space, the number of axes or the type of control, determine which controller is the right one. PI offers a broad spectrum of controls and regulation concepts.
- Nanopositioning Piezo ControllersNanopositioning Piezo Controllers
- Piezo Drivers for Open-Loop Operation of Piezo ActuatorsPiezo Drivers for Open-Loop Operation of Piezo Actuators
- Motion Controllers & Drivers for Linear, Torque, Stepper & DC Servo MotorsMotion Controllers & Drivers for Linear, Torque, Stepper & DC Servo Motors
- Controllers & Drivers for PiezomotorsControllers & Drivers for Piezomotors
- Controller Systems for Multiple Axes & Mixed Drive TypesController Systems for Multiple Axes & Mixed Drive Types
- Hexapod Motion ControllersHexapod Motion Controllers
- ACS Motion ControlACS Motion Control for Industrial Automation
- Nanopositioning Piezo Controllers
- Piezoelectric Transducers & ActuatorsPiezoelectric Transducers & ActuatorsPiezoelectric ultrasonic transducers are available in a wide range of shapes like disks, plates or tubes, and different performance levels. They can be adapted to application requirements by using different piezoceramic materials, electrodes, and assembling technology.
- Discs, Rods and CylindersPiezoceramic Discs, Rods & Cylinders
- Plates and BlocksPiezoceramic Plates & Blocks
- RingsPiezoceramic Rings
- TubesPiezoceramic Tubes
- Spheres and HemispheresPiezoceramic Spheres & Hemispheres
- Bending ElementsPiezoceramic Bending Elements
- Tube ActuatorsPiezo Tube Actuators
- PICMA® Piezo Linear ActuatorsPICMA® Piezo Linear Actuators
- PICMA® Piezo Bender ActuatorsPICMA® Piezo Bender Actuators
- PICA Piezoelectric Stack ActuatorsPICA Piezoelectric Stack Actuators
- PICA Shear ActuatorsPICA Shear Actuators
- DuraAct Patch TransducersDuraAct Patch Transducers
- Picoactuator® Piezoelectric CrystalPicoactuator® Piezoelectric Crystal
- Discs, Rods and Cylinders
- Air Bearings & StagesAir Bearings & StagesAir bearing stages are used where vibration-free motion is required, velocity needs to be highly constant, and optimum angular repeatability is requested.
- Sensors, Components & AccessoriesSensors, Components & Accessories
- VacuumProduct Series with Vacuum-Ready ItemsPI offers specific catalogue items for selected product series that are already suitable for high vacuum (HV) or ultra-high vacuum (UHV).
- New Products
- OEMOEMCustomer- and application-specific product developments form the basis for success at PI. To this purpose, requirements have to be understood and a technological solution has to be found.
- ApplicationsApplications & MarketsPI positioning systems are employed where technology is pushed forward in industry and research. This is done, for example, in semiconductor manufacturing, in medical engineering, in biotechnology, in plant engineering, in surface metrology, or in astronomy.
- Hexapods Support Industrial RobotsHexapods Support Industrial Robots
- Scientific InstrumentationScientific InstrumentationThe term "scientific instrumentation" covers a variety of different applications, starting with microscopy via beamline processes through to the wide field of laboratory automation.
- Hexapod Systems for ALMAHexapod Systems for ALMA
- Double-Crystal MonochromatorDouble-Crystal Monochromator for an X-Ray Spectrometer
- Materials Research in High VacuumMaterials Research in High Vacuum
- Active Vibration Isolation with Piezo ActuatorsActive Vibration Isolation with Piezo Actuators
- Drive Technology for the ELTDrive Technology for the ELT
- Hexapod Systems for ALMA
- Semiconductor TechnologySemiconductor TechnologyLithographic processes are the reason why chips are getting smaller and smaller and why extremely fine structures can be realized on silicon wafers. Piezo drives have made these technical advances possible with their performance and reliability.
- MicroscopyMicroscopyImaging processes increase efficiency across a number of fields, ranging from medical engineering to pharmaceutical research and manufacturing of semiconductors.
- Confocal MicroscopyAdjustment of the Focal Planes in Confocal Microscopy
- Positioning Solutions for Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence Microscopy (TIRFM)Positioning Solutions for Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence Microscopy (TIRFM)
- High-Speed MicroscopyHigh-Speed Microscopy for Quality Control
- Atomic Force MicroscopyAFM Scanner for Atomic Force Microscopy
- White Light Interferometry3-D Surface Inspection With Piezo-Based Positioning Systems from PI
- Flamingo Lightsheet Fluorescence MicroscopyFlamingo Lightsheet Fluorescence Microscopy
- IsoView Light Sheet MicroscopeIsoView Light Sheet Microscope
- Confocal Microscopy
- Silicon PhotonicsSilicon PhotonicsSilicon photonics allows data rates into the Tbit/s range and is therefore suitable for computer-aided services that require the highest possible transmission speeds.
- Photonics PackagingAutomated Photonics Packaging
- Optical Fiber AlignmentSimultaneous Testing of Optical Components in Silicon Photonics
- Photonics Packaging
- Medical TechnologyMedical TechnologyProgress in pharmaceutical research, diagnostics, and therapy requires high-performance and precise position systems. In addition to high positioning precision, requirements for the drives often include compact dimensions, low energy consumption, speed, and high reliability.
- EndoscopyVariable Focusing and Sharp Focus for Endoscopic Applications
- Surgical Robots for OphthalmologySurgical Robots for Ophthalmology
- Magnetic Resonance ImagingNonsensitive Drives for Magnetic Resonance Tomography
- Optical Coherence TomographyPiezo Technology and Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- PipettingPiezomotors for Pipetting and Nanodispensing
- Precision DosingDynamic Drives for Precision Dosing with Nanodispensers
- MicropumpsPiezoelectric Micropumps – Compact Design and High PerformancePiezoelectric micro-diaphragm pumps offer high performance on small space – the drives allow a continuous flow and a variable flow rate.
- Image StabilizationImage Stabilization and Microscanning with Piezo Scanners
- Adaptive Diaphragm PositioningAdaptive Diaphragm Positioning
- Positioning Solutions for Whole Genome SequencingPositioning Solutions for Whole Genome Sequencing
- Materials ResearchMaterials ResearchEfficiency has become an important buzzword these days. Materials research has paid a major contribution as the results have, for example, optimized processing methods. Methods such as X-rays and lasers or white light interferometry demand precise positioning of the specimens to be examined and of optics or beam control.
- Parallel Kinematics for Materials ResearchHigh-Load Parallel Kinematics for Materials Research
- Laser Beam ControlPiezo Drives for Laser Beam Control
- Parallel Kinematics for Materials Research
- Mechanical EngineeringMechanical EngineeringMechanical engineering and manufacturing technology require fast, reliable and energy-saving drive components. The spectrum ranges from piezo actuators to six-axis parallel kinematics which can communicate directly with CNC controls.
- Electrical Discharge MachiningPiezo Actuators Accelerate Electrical Discharge Machining
- Hexapods in Mechanical EngineeringHexapods in Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Discharge Machining
- AutomationAutomationPiezo drives, magnetic direct drives, and hexapods are part and parcel of automation today. They operate precisely and reliably and have proven themselves under rugged conditions.
- Smarter Motion PositioningSmarter Motion Positioning
- Hexapods in MicroproductionHexapods in Microproduction
- Hexapods for Quality AssuranceHexapods for Quality Assurance
- Magnetic Direct DrivesMagnetic Direct Drives
- Motion Simulation with HexapodsMotion Simulation with Hexapods
- Flexibility in Dimensional MeasuringHexapod Systems in Automation
- Motion Compensation with HexapodsMotion Compensation with HexapodsDynamic hexapods with piezo drives: Best conditions for motion compensation.
- Fast Piezo Ultrasonic Drives Advance TechnologyFast Piezo Ultrasonic Drives Advance Technology
- Laser Material ProcessingLaser Material Processing
- Hexapods for Optical MetrologyHexapods Support Precise Measurement of Aspheres
- Smarter Motion Positioning
- Beamline InstrumentationBeamline InstrumentationScientific experiments pose their own challenges, and beamline X-ray experiments are even more special in themselves. However, the need for precision equipment is universal.
- Tomography EquipmentTomography Equipment
- Synchrotron Spectroscopy in VacuumSynchrotron Spectroscopy in Vacuum
- Beam PreparationBeam Preparation
- Sample Positioning for TomographySample Positioning for Tomography
- Accelerator TechnologyAccelerator Technology
- Tomography Equipment
- Additive ManufacturingAdditive ManufacturingDue to their high dynamics and pushing forces piezo actuators are highly suitable for the use in machines for additive manufacturing.
- Active AlignmentActive AlignmentThe assembly of complex optical systems like objective lenses for smartphone cameras or laser cavities requires more and more accuracy. Active alignment addresses the resulting needs and helps to reduce cycle times by two orders of magnitude and more.
- TechnologyKnow-How & TechnologyPI combines its long-term experience in micro and nanopositioning technology with in-depth knowledge in the fields of mechanics, electronics, sensor engineering, and software. Thus, PI is able to offer its customers the most advanced drive technologies and system solutions.
- Piezo TechnologyPiezo Technology
- Fundamentals of Piezo TechnologyFundamentals of Piezo TechnologyPhysical basics and explanations of piezo electricity and electromechanics.
- Properties of Piezo ActuatorsProperties of Piezo Actuators
- Piezoceramic MaterialsPiezoceramic MaterialsPI Ceramic offers a variety of different piezoelectric materials including lead-free materials.
- Manufacturing TechnologyManufacturing Technology
- PICMA® TechnologyPICMA® Technology
- Integrated Piezo ActuatorsIntegrated Piezo Actuators
- DuraAct Patch Transducer TechnologyDuraAct Patch Transducer Technology
- PIRest ActuatorsPIRest ActuatorsActive shims with long-term stability and nanometer resolution.
- Fundamentals of Piezo Technology
- Piezoelectric DrivesPiezoelectric DrivesDepending on the configuration and control, piezoceramic actuators can be used to create translational motions or as motors with a virtually unlimited travel range. The choice of drive depends on the requirements of the application.
- Piezo ActuatorsPiezo Actuators with and without Guiding
- PiezoWalk® Walking DrivesPiezoWalk® Walking Drives
- PILine® Ultrasonic PiezomotorsPILine® Ultrasonic Piezomotors
- Piezo Inertia DrivesPiezo Inertia Drives
- PiezoMike Linear ActuatorsPiezoMike Linear Actuators
- Comparison: Piezo Motors & Drive TechnologiesComparison: Piezo Motors & Drive Technologies
- Piezo Actuators
- Electromagnetic DrivesElectromagnetic DrivesRotating electric motors such as DC or stepper motors are used in connection with screw or worm drives. Stepper motor systems with high-resolution encoders can perform minimum incremental motions of 10 nm with high reliability and repeatability.
- Rotating Electric MotorsRotating Electric Motors from PI
- Magnetic Direct DrivesMagnetic Direct Drives
- PIMag® 6-D Magnetic LevitationPIMag® 6-D Magnetic Levitation at Six Levels of Freedom
- Hybrid ConceptPiezo & Motor Hybrid Concept
- Rotating Electric Motors
- Parallel KinematicsParallel KinematicsIn a parallel-kinematic, multi-axis system, all actuators act directly on a single moving platform. This means that all axes can be designed with identical dynamic properties, thus reducing the moved mass considerably. Hexapods are used for moving and precision positioning, aligning and displacing loads in all six degrees of freedom, i.e., three linear and three rotational axes.
- Parallel KinematicsPiezo Positioning Systems with Parallel KinematicsIn a parallel-kinematic, multi-axis system, all actuators act directly on a single moving platform.
- Multi-Axis PositionersMulti-Axis Positioners and Stewart Platforms
- Hexapod as Motion SimulatorHexapod as Motion SimulatorMotion simulators have higher motion dynamics requirements (shakers).
- Parallel Kinematics
- Sensor TechnologiesSensor TechnologiesThe linearity and repeatability achieved are not possible without highest-resolution measuring devices. Accuracies in the range of a few nanometers and below require a position measurement method that can also detect motion in this range.
- Capacitive SensorsCapacitance Nanosensors
- Incremental SensorsLinear Scale Encoders for Nanometrology & Nanopositioning
- PIOne Optical Nanometrology EncoderPIOne Optical Nanometrology Encoder
- Comparison: Position Sensor TechnologiesComparison: Nanopositioning Sensor Technologies
- Capacitive Sensors
- Controllers & SoftwareControllers & SoftwareFast settling or extremely smooth low speed motion, high positional stability, high resolution and high dynamics – the requirements placed on piezo systems vary greatly and need drivers and controllers with a high degree of flexibility.
- Digital & Analog InterfacesDigital & Analog Interfaces
- EtherCAT Connectivity of PI ProductsEtherCAT Connectivity of PI Products
- Control of Piezo ActuatorsPiezo Controllers & Drivers for Nanopositioning Systems
- Digital Motion ControllersDigital Motion Controllers
- SoftwareMotion Control Software from PI
- Active AlignmentActive Alignment
- Digital & Analog Interfaces
- Guiding Systems & Force TransmissionGuiding Systems & Force TransmissionFlexure joints, mechanical guide components or magnetic bearings? Which kind of guiding system PI uses in its products depends on parameters such as travel range, required precision, load, lifetime, and ambient conditions.
- Classical Guiding SystemsComparison: Classical Guiding Systems and Force Transmission
- Flexure Guiding SystemsFlexure Guiding Systems for Nanopositioning & Piezo Actuators
- Magnetic BearingsMagnetic Levitation & Precision Bearings for NanopositioningMagnetic levitation allows excellent guiding accuracy in a plane, both linear and rotational.
- PIglide Air Bearing TechnologyPIglide Air Bearing TechnologyMulti-axis motion with nanometer precision and without friction.
- Classical Guiding Systems
- VacuumPositioning in High Vacuum (HV) and Ultrahigh Vacuum (UHV)Careful handling, adequate premises: PI does not only have the necessary equipment for the qualification of materials, components and final products, but also has many years of experience with regard to HV und UHV positioning systems.
- GlossaryPI Glossary for Technical TermsFind useful explanations of technical terms in the PI Glossary.
- News & EventsNews & EventsTake the opportunity to experience our products live and discuss your application with our development and sales engineers.
- News & PressNews & AnnouncementsLatest news on PI: Browse our news archive.
- Trade Fairs & EventsTrade Fairs & Events
- Virtual Trade Show StandsWelcome to Our Virtual Trade Show Stands!
- Virtual Trade Show Stands
- PI Youtube ChannelSubscribe to our Youtube ChannelFind videos about our products, technologies and applications.
- PI LinkedIn ProfileFollow our LinkedIn ProfileGet weekly updates about our products and technologies.
- About PIAbout PIPI stands for technical excellence and continuous advance in precision positioning – driven by the passion for technology and its use in customer applications. The target of the PI Group is to develop this market and technological leadership even further and therefore secure a decisive competitive advantage for its customers.
- Technology CenterTechnology Center
- Fractal Manufacturing Structure at PIFractal Manufacturing Structure at PIPI manufactures in autonomous organization fractals. Each unit is responsible for its own product line, has all the necessary skills and production equipment.
- MetrologyMetrologyPI qualifies its products with external measuring equipment. These are calibrated in part and traceable to a national standard. Using the PIOne incremental encoder and capacitive sensors, PI manufactures own metrology for inclusion in PI products.
- Manufacturing in Cleanrooms at PIManufacturing in Cleanrooms at PIPI has the capability to manufacture and qualify products under cleanroom conditions, which is extended and improved continually according to market needs.
- Heavy Duty HallHeavy Duty Hall for Positioning Systems Weighing Several TonsThe product range from a two-ton hexapod to a ten-gram nanopositioner requires that PI can both manufacture and qualify these systems. For this reason, PI operates a heavy duty hall at its location in Karlsruhe for the assembly and measurement of masses up to five tons.
- Certified QualityCertified QualityPI aims to apply the same high quality, safety and environmental protection standards worldwide. The Integrated Management System reflects this commitment.
- The PI GroupThe PI GroupPI stands for technical excellence and continuous advance in precision positioning – driven by the passion for technology and its use in customer applications.
- About PI miCosPI miCos GmbH, GermanyAs a member of the PI Group, PI miCos makes a strong contribution in the field engineered systems and is the center of expertise for positioning systems with magnetic drives.
- About PI InnovationAbout PI InnovationTo be able to promote both the opportunity for innovative work and the implementation of the ideas at PI, the PI Innovation GmbH was founded as an "external staff unit" for innovation.
- About ACS Motion ControlAbout ACS Motion ControlACS Motion Control is an OEM-focused supplier of motion controller and drive solutions for high-tech systems in fields such as semiconductor manufacturing, laser processing, additive manufacturing, flat panel display manufacturing, electronic assembly, life sciences, and more. Headquartered in Israel, ACS has technical sales and support offices in the USA, Germany, China, and South Korea. ACS joined the PI Group in January 2017, when PI became a majority shareholder of ACS Motion Control.
- PI WorldwidePI WorldwideThe PI Group represented by subsidiaries and dealers all over the world. Check here to find your local contact!
- How to Get to PI!How to Get to PI!
- CareersCareersWe like and look for people who share the same vision and dynamics we do. People who want to make a difference and have ambitious objectives. Let's shape the future together!
- Careers at PICareers at PIIf you come on board as a new employee, we can tell you now and promise: Your future at PI will be varied. Dynamic. Exciting in a good way. Challenging. Full of opportunities. Promising and multifaceted. Productive and innovative. Are you ready to come on board at PI and ready to think about the future together and turn it into reality?
- Jobs at PIJobs at PIDo you want to take the next step into your professional future? If so, you should take a good look at the job vacancies in our job overview.
- KarlsruheKarlsruhePI is the future. We make it possible for our customers to master technological leaps and shape trends for decades to come. Become part of an agile medium-sized company with global power.
- Our BenefitsBenefitsYou give a lot. We do everything! We are very much aware that our most important capital is not in the bank: Our employees are the very foundation of our success.
- Experienced & Young ProfessionalsExperienced & Young ProfessionalsOff on new missions! Let us find a new vision. And turn it boldly into reality. Join us and be curious to discover new things, dare to be courageous, and break new ground. For you. For our company. And for everybody who will benefit from our technological innovation.
- StudentsStudentsAt PI, you have the opportunity to get to know the professional world in an exciting and modern working environment. As a student, you can do an internship in all departments, get your first practical work experience as a student worker or successfully complete your studies with a practice-oriented bachelor or master thesis.
- Trainees & Dual Curriculum StudentsTrainees & Dual Curriculum StudentsOur future lies in training the professionals of tomorrow. And: You could be that professional! If you want to start your professional career with motivation and commitment, you've come to the right place!
- Our Benefits
- LederhoseLederhosePI Ceramic in Lederhose in Thuringia develops and manufactures high-tech solutions in the field of piezo technology. Become part of an agile medium-sized company with global power that continues to grow consistently and sustainably at Lederhose and offers attractive prospects.
- Our BenefitsBenefits
- Experienced & Young ProfessionalsExperienced & Young ProfessionalsOff on new missions! Let us find a new vision and turn it boldly into reality. Join us and be curious to discover new things, dare to be courageous, and break new ground. For you yourself. For our company. And for everybody who will benefit from our technological innovation.
- StudentsStudentsAt PI Ceramic, you have the opportunity to get to know the professional world in an exciting and modern working environment. As a student, you can do an internship in almost all departments of the company, take an internship semester or you can complete your studies successfully with a practice-oriented bachelor or master thesis.
- Trainees & Dual Curriculum StudentsTrainees & Dual Curriculum StudentsYour future is also our future! Because we can shape and form the future together with high-tech and your training as a true professional. Therefore, at PI Ceramic, we have therefore been training specialists for technical and commercial professions for many years and are happy to take on qualified junior staff in permanent employment.
- Our Benefits
- EschbachEschbachWe at PI miCos are redefining high-tech both internationally and globally. Our mission: Technology highlights all over the world, made in Eschbach. Benchmark from Breisgau. Wouldn't that be something for you too?
- Our BenefitsBenefits
- Experienced & Young ProfessionalsExperienced & Young ProfessionalsHave you have just graduated or do you have professional experience already. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then PI miCos is the right partner for you! We are future-oriented and international and therefore offer you a secure job with exciting tasks and interesting prospects.
- StudentsStudentsYou have the opportunity at PI miCos to familiarize yourself with the professional world as a student in an exciting and modern working environment - and to complete your studies successfully with a practice-based bachelor thesis or master thesis.
- Trainees & Student InternshipsTrainees & Student InternshipsYour future is also our future! We can shape and form the future together with high-tech and your training as a true professional. This is why we will be training specialists as mechatronics engineers at PI miCos from 2021. If technology fascinates you, if you really want to make a difference and set out on your professional mission with exciting high-tech, then you've come to the right place!
- Our Benefits
- PI BlogPI BlogFind news on products, technologies and applications, and information on trade fairs and other events.
- PI StorePI StoreQuick and easy: Order PI’s stages, controllers, and matching accessories for your project in our online shop. The PI Store offers over 300 selected standard products from PI and PI Ceramic for direct purchase online.
- 0Quote list
PI Piezoelectric Ceramic ProductsFundamentals, Characteristics and ApplicationsCAT125CAT125Catalog
Piezoelectric ActuatorsComponents, Technologies, OperationCAT128 R2CAT128 R2Catalog
PI Piezo Nano Positioning 2014/2015CAT130CAT130Catalog
Engineered SystemsLeading Automation Solutions For Motion & PositioningCAT133 2017-09CAT133 2018-11Catalog
Excellent Guiding Accuracy through FlexuresTEC64 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Parallel Kinematics Optimizes Motion in Multiple AxesTEC65 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Sensor Technology for Nanopositioning TechnologyTEC67 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Precision Motion ControlTEC68 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Technology: Piezo Actuators with Guiding and PreloadTEC72 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Parallel-Kinematic Precision Positioning SystemsTEC73 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Drivetrain ElementsTEC76 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Positioning with Piezo SystemsNano Positioning Systems, Piezo Actuators, Controllers and Drivers, Solutions for Nanopositioning in Photonics, Basic Research, and MicroscopyCAT131 2017-12EnglishCatalog
Precision Positioning and Motion ControlMotorized Linear Actuators, Linear, Rotation and XY Stages, Gantries, Motion Controllers, Linear Motors, Air Bearings and Industrial ControllersCAT132 2018-03EnglishCatalog
Precision and Dynamics with Piezo Motor StagesPositioning Systems with PILine® Ultrasonic Motors and Q-Motion® Inertia Drives, Linear, Rotation, Multi-Axis Stages and Hexapods, Microscopy StagesCAT135E 2018-05EnglishCatalog
Hexapod Positioning SystemsParallel Kinematics for Six DoF of Motion, Dedicated Software, Active Alignment SolutionsCAT136 2018-08English
P-725 PIFOC® PortfolioPiezobased Objective Focus Drive Series2021-06-21EnglishBrochure
V-308 Voice Coil PIFOCHigh Dynamics objective focus drive with weigth force compensation2021-04-09EnglishBrochure
DuraAct Piezoelectric Patch TransducerFlexible, Efficient, DurableBRO07E R2 2021-03BRO07D R2 2021-03Brochure
X-417 Scalable Integrated Multi-Axis SystemFast Configuration, Delivery, and Startup to Accelerate the Implementation of Precision Automation ProcessesBRO75E 2020-11EnglishBrochure
Automation Platforms for Laser Material ProcessingPrecision – Throughput – Synchronized MotionBRO67E R1 2018-06BRO67CN 2018-11Brochure
Hexapods for Patient Couches in RadiotherapyMulti-Axis, Parallel-Kinematic Precision Drive for Patient PositioningFLY66 2020-10-20EnglishBrochure
Precision Drives for Electron MicroscopyPrecision Drives for Positioning and Moving of Specimen in TEM, Scanning TEM, Cryo-TEM, SEM and for the Vitrification of Samples for Cryo-TEM Onto Metal GridsFLY62E / 2020-07-28EnglishBrochure
PI Piezo Drive SolutionsFor Medical EngineeringBRO23BRO23Brochure
Handling of PI Piezo ActuatorsInstructions for careful handlingBrochure
PI Ceramic Product OverviewThe Specialists for Piezo TechnologyIMG17EIMG17DIMG17CNBrochure
Dynamic BehaviourOscillation modes of piezoceramic elementsBrochure
Piezo Components for Liquid HandlingMicrofluidics for in Vitro DiagnosticsBRO73 / 2020-04-30EnglishBrochure
PIglide Air Bearing TechnologyNanometer Precision, Multi-Axis Motion, Stadard and Custom DesignBRO46EnglishBrochure
PI Beamline InstrumentationHome Run! Sophisticated Components and Systems SolutionsBRO39EnglishBrochure
Electron- and Ion MicroscopyNonmagnetic and vacuum-compatible actuators positioning systemsBRO37EBRO37DBrochure
Nanopositioning for MicroscopyFast, Compact, to the NanometerBRO28E R5DBRO28CN 2018-12Brochure
PIglide Air Bearing Products & TechnologyNanometer Precision, Multi-Axis Motion, Standard & Custom DesignsBRO59E 2017-06EnglishBrochure
Alignment for Optics and Silicon PhotonicsFast Multi-Channel Photonic SystemBRO57E 2017-10BRO57CN 2018-11Brochure
PIRest ActuatorsActive Shims with Long-Term Stability and Nanometer ResolutionBRO63EBRO63CN 2019-05Brochure
Precision Motion Control SolutionsStages for Medium Loads and Travel RangesDBRO02E 2017-11Brochure
How to Optimize the Performance of Motion Platforms with ACSUnique ACS Motion control Features Enhance Possibilities in Industrial AutomationBRO68E 2018-08BRO68CN 2018-12Brochure
PI – Leading in Precision PositioningIMG18E 2018-09IMG18CN 2019-01Brochure
Motion Systems for Electronics ManufacturingPLACE -> ALIGN -> PROCESS -> INSPECT -> TESTBRO64E 2018-11BRO64CN 2018-12Brochure
Overview: System Components for Automated, Fast Multi-DOF AlignmentGain Reliability and Save Development and Process Time2019-08EnglishBrochure
Microscope Stage ConfiguratorSample Stages and Holders for Inverted MicroscopesBRO70E R3DEnglishBrochure
Shaping The Future Together!PI started the new decade with a silent and long planned generational change of the company management.IMG19E R1IMG19D R1Brochure
Your Strategic Partner in the Fight Against COVID-19Component Supply and Contract Manufacturing for ELISA-Based COVID-19 Antibody Test Devices – PoC Analyzers and Large-Scale Test RobotsFLY58EEnglishBrochure
Genome Sequencing - Sequencing-by-Synthesis MethodFLY61EEnglishBrochure
Your Strategic Partner in the Fight Against COVID-19Component Supply and Contract Manufacturing for PCR-Based COVID-19 RNA Test Robots and Point-of-Care PCR AnalyzersFLY59EEnglishBrochure
Find Your Best Positioning SolutionHigh-Precision Motion SystemsBRO71E 2019-06BRO71D 2019-06BRO71CN 2019-07
GTC PI CeramicGeneral terms and conditions of sale for PI Ceramic GmbH.Certificate
ISO Certificate 14001The management system of PI has been assessed and certified for development, production, sale and repair of micro and nano positioning systems and piezotechnology.EnglishCertificate
ISO Certificate 45001The management system of PI has been assessed and certified for development, production, sale and repair of micro and nano positioning systems and piezotechnology.EnglishCertificate
ISO Certificate 9001The management system of PI has been assessed and certified for development, production, sale and repair of micro and nano positioning systems and piezotechnology.EnglishCertificate
PI Ceramic REACH RegulationCustomer Information in Accordance with Article 33 (1) of the REACH RegulationCertificate
PI Ceramic RoHS StatementRestriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment – RoHS 2011 / 65 / EUCertificate
PI Certificate of Registration of Vibratory Apparatus H-811Certification of Registration of Vibratory ApparatusEnglishCertificate
PI Certificate of Registration of Vibratory Apparatus H-840Certification of Registration of Vibratory ApparatusEnglishCertificate
PI RoHS StatementRestriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment2019-07-222019-07-22Certificate
Physik Instrumente REACH RegulationEnglish